TREATMENT FOR ALL KINDS OF LIQUID SPILLS
- Absorbent with a humidity below 5%, Produced from wood particles, dehydrated at a temperature of 150ºC.
- Flame retardant absorbent, a product that complies with current regulations regarding reaction to fire, is classified as an A2 product based on the UNE EN 13501-1 standard. It is fire retardant and non-combustible. Without contributing to the fire, in a fully developed fire they do not significantly add a load to the fire or contribute to its development.
- Bacteriostatic absorbent, a product that complies with the prevention of occupational risks, avoiding all types of bacteria, fungi,…
- Absorbent with very high absorption capacities for all types of liquids: Water 505% – Oil 490% – Diesel 314%
- Selective absorbent. In a solution of polluting liquid and water, it will always absorb the polluting liquid first.
- Thanks to this absorbent there is a great economic saving both in its consumption for the absorption of liquids and in its subsequent waste management.
- Ivory color, feeling of hygiene. With a granulometry between 0.5 and 3mm.
- Completely odorless.
- Light and comfortable absorbent to handle thanks to its density of 170g/l.
- Absorbent that does not produce allergies.
- Ideal product that avoids the risks of falling and slipping.
- Absorbent that does not scratch floors. It can be used on different types of floors (painted, tiles, concrete, etc.)
- It is recommended to apply in case of spills, leaks, humidity control,… And clean later.
HOW TO USE:
1. Distribute over the fluid.
2. Leave to act so that it absorbs well.
3. Stir with a broom to soak up the liquid well.
4. Pick up with a shovel and broom.
PACKAGED IN 40L BAG
PALLET OF 57 BAGS