ABSORBENT MADE WITH RECYCLED MATERIALS
- 100% ecological product. Recycling of materials derived from paper and cardboard. Contains <20% calcium carbonate.
- 0.5-5mm granular absorbent.
- Intended for use in the industrial sector, street cleaning, gas stations, airports,…
- Selective absorbent in spills composed of different types of liquids, such as when there are hydrocarbons and water, it has a tendency to first absorb the contaminating liquid, becoming saturated with it and thus leaving the water clean.
- Absorbs all kinds of liquids.
- Suitable for all types of floors, totally non-abrasive.
- The amount of waste to be managed is considerably reduced.
PACKAGED IN 55L BAG
PALLET OF 47 BAGS
In the year 2016 Fibracat Absorbent S.L.U. participated in the Basque call for “Entrepreneurial initiatives of circular economy in the Basque country”. We presented our project based on the recycling of waste from the paper industry, offering an innovative solution of circular economy to the market and resulting in our cellulose base eco-friendly absorbent.
Below you can download a magazine published by IHOBE – Basque Government public corporation for environmental management -, we are on page 91.
In 2016 Fibracat Absorbent, S.L.U. joined in the EU european programme for Research and Innovation “Horizon 2020”. We were awarded with the Seal of Excellence thanks to our innovative project proposing and implementing a solution to the paper waste problematic throughout Europe, our high performance environmentally conscious absorbent.
Click the link below to see the “Seal of Excellence” issued by the European Commission.